Safe & Effective Tick Deterrent
Before heading out on your next hike, take preventive action to deter unwanted, and potentially unhealthy, interest from ticks. A few drops of this blend, placed properly on you, your family members and your pooch, will help ensure you can concentrate on enjoying the great outdoors - Kick the Ticks.
This proprietary blend includes pure essential oils known to naturally and effectively deter ticks and other pesky insects - Rose Geranium, Lavender and Lemongrass.
For instructions on use, please click the directions tab below.
To review any of the individual products in this package, please visit their specific product page.
For Dogs: Apply 1-2 drops around the collar to naturally deter ticks and other insects. 1 drop applied between the shoulder blades and/or at base of tail will provide extra protection
For Humans: place 1-2 drops on clothing around areas of exposed skin - top of socks, shoes, sleeve cuffs, hatbands and sweater/jacket collars. Do not apply undiluted directly to the skin.
After Time Outdoors: as a precaution, you should still perform visible inspections for ticks. Check your dog thoroughly, especially between shoulders and where legs meet the torso.
Otherwise, while all pure essential oils, including blends, sold by Purple Essentials are of the highest quality, often referred to by other companies as therapeutic grade, we do not support ingesting these oils, or using them undiluted on your skin without proper carrier oils. They are intended for use in aromatherapy diffusers.
Please follow the directions of use for the specific diffuser you are using. The recommended amount of pure essential oil needed should be between 5 and 15 drops.
Cautions for using pure essential oils or blends:
* Do not ever ingest essential oils without consulting a licensed health practitioner first.
* Do not apply essential oils to skin, eyes or mouth.
* Keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
* If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, have heart disease, epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, or have any medical condition that can be affected by essential oils or fragrances, please seek the advice of a health professional before using any essential oils.
* Use essential oils with adequate ventilation.
* Wash your hands after handling essential oils.
In case of an accident: *To treat accidental exposure of essential oil to eyes, flush with vegetable oil or milk to dilute. If stinging persists, seek medical assistance.
Tick Kick Blend Essential Oil