INCI Name: Citrus sinensis Dulcis peel oil
Plant Part: fruit peel
Extraction Method: cold-pressed
Aromatic Scent: a sweet, citrus smell much like the orange peels it is derived from, only more intense and concentrated.
Aromatherapy Benefits: is known to help with colds and flu, nervous tension and stress, and helps to instill feelings of happiness and warmth. In the latter respect, it is known to be especially effective at helping children fall asleep at night.
sweet orange essential oil (citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil),
All pure essential oils, including blends, sold by Purple Essentials are of the highest quality, often referred to by other companies as therapeutic grade. However, we do not support ingesting these oils or using them undiluted on your skin. They are intended for use in aromatherapy diffusers.
Please follow the directions of use for the specific diffuser you are using. The recommended amount of pure essential oil needed should be between 5 and 15 drops.
Cautions for using pure essential oils or blends:
* Do not ever ingest essential oils without consulting a licensed health practitioner first.
* Do not apply essential oils to skin, eyes or mouth.
* Keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
* If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, have heart disease, epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, or have any medical condition that can be affected by essential oils or fragrances, please seek the advice of a health professional before using any essential oils.
* Use essential oils with adequate ventilation.
* Wash your hands after handling essential oils.
In case of an accident: *To treat accidental exposure of essential oil to eyes, flush with vegetable oil or milk to dilute. If stinging persists, seek medical assistance.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil