Shield & Protect Your Wellbeing
In the world of essential oils, the legend of four 15th century thieves is very well-known. In short, the story recounts how, during an outbreak of the plague, these thieves could rob the dead and dying without fear of contracting the disease themselves. The secret? A powerful blend of herbal ingredients to shield and protect – a thieves blend that Purple Essentials has studied, tweaked and now offers as Purple Aegis.
This proprietary blend, pronounced "EEgis", includes pure essential oils of Cinnamon Bark, Lavender, Lemon, Frankincense (our essential tweak to the recipe), Clove Bud, Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosemary.
The individual properties of these powerful essential oils include antiseptic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial components - the essential tools which allow for Purple Aegis to help shield and protect so well. This quintessential blend helps boost and support your family's immune systems while working to eliminate odours + freshen the air you breathe!
THE oil blend every collection should include - Breathe Deep & Live Well!
To review any of the individual products in this package, please visit their specific product page.
All pure essential oils, including blends, sold by Purple Essentials are of the highest quality, often referred to by other companies as therapeutic grade. However, we do not support ingesting these oils or using them undiluted on your skin. They are intended for use in aromatherapy diffusers.
Please follow the directions of use for the specific diffuser you are using. The recommended amount of pure essential oil needed should be between 5 and 15 drops.
Cautions for using pure essential oils or blends:
* Do not ever ingest essential oils without consulting a licensed health practitioner first.
* Do not apply essential oils to skin, eyes or mouth.
* Keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
* If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, have heart disease, epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, or have any medical condition that can be affected by essential oils or fragrances, please seek the advice of a health professional before using any essential oils.
* Use essential oils with adequate ventilation.
* Wash your hands after handling essential oils.
In case of an accident: *To treat accidental exposure of essential oil to eyes, flush with vegetable oil or milk to dilute. If stinging persists, seek medical assistance.
Purple Aegis Blend Essential Oil