INCI Name: copaifera officinalis oil
Plant Part: crude resin
Extraction Method: directly from the tree
Aromatic Scent: a distinctively warm and honey-like scent
Aromatherapy Benefits: emotionally and spiritually, copaiba balsam essential oil is calming, balancing and grounding. Known to help with respiratory ailments and deepening meditation - one sniff and you'll know why.
Topical Benefits: thought to be diverse and significant - containing over 90% sesquiterpenes, the oil is said to be a very powerful anti-inflammatory and may also exhibit antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
A quick search online for this oil will reveal its increasingly widespread use for helping heal and treat the pain of all kinds. It is also known to provide excellent cellular support to the skin, smoothing complexion while helping reduce scarring. Great care should always be taken when using an essential oil on your skin and carrier oil is strongly recommended. We are working to incorporate this amazing oil into a number of our products - stay tuned!
To review any of the individual products in this package, please visit their specific product page.
All pure essential oils, including blends, sold by Purple Essentials are of the highest quality, often referred to by other companies as therapeutic grade. However, we do not support ingesting these oils or using them undiluted on your skin. They are intended for use in aromatherapy diffusers.
Please follow the directions of use for the specific diffuser you are using. The recommended amount of pure essential oil needed should be between 5 and 15 drops.
Cautions for using pure essential oils or blends:
* Do not ever ingest essential oils without consulting a licensed health practitioner first.
* Do not apply essential oils to skin, eyes or mouth.
* Keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
* If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, have heart disease, epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, or have any medical condition that can be affected by essential oils or fragrances, please seek the advice of a health professional before using any essential oils.
* Use essential oils with adequate ventilation.
* Wash your hands after handling essential oils.
In case of an accident: *To treat accidental exposure of essential oil to eyes, flush with vegetable oil or milk to dilute. If stinging persists, seek medical assistance.
Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil