Inhale ~ Exhale ... Just Breathe
Brand NEW Recipe! Clears + Refreshes the respiratory system, helping naturally promote and maintain easy breathing! It also helps encourage a restful night's sleep.
Available in 5mL + 10mL bottles for use in your diffuser or on one of our aromatherapy wearables for self-care wherever you go.
Breathe it all in – Love it all out ... and, repeat!
eucalyptus essential oil (eucalyptus globulus oil), niaouli essential oil (melaleuca quinquenervia leaf oil), peppermint essential oil (mentha piperita (peppermint) oil), frankincense essential oil (boswellia carterii oil), ginger grass essential oil (cymbopogon martini oil), balsam fir essential oil (abies balsamea needle oil),
Respiratory Relief related to Cold and Flu Symptoms: While Breathe Blend essential oil is excellent for promoting easy breathing, if you are already exhibiting cold and flu symptoms, Purple Essentials' Cold & Flu Blend might be the preferred recipe. Formulated to help soothe even the most stubborn cold and flu congestion, our Cold & Flu Blend is the perfect addition to your bedtime routine.
Otherwise, all pure essential oils, including blends, sold by Purple Essentials are of the highest quality, often referred to by other companies as therapeutic grade. However, we do not support ingesting these oils or using them undiluted on your skin. They are intended for use in aromatherapy diffusers.
Please follow the directions of use for the specific diffuser you are using. The recommended amount of pure essential oil needed should be between 5 and 15 drops.
Cautions for using pure essential oils or blends:
* Do not ever ingest essential oils without consulting a licensed health practitioner first.
* Do not apply essential oils to skin, eyes or mouth.
* Keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
* If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, have heart disease, epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, or have any medical condition that can be affected by essential oils or fragrances, please seek the advice of a health professional before using any essential oils.
* Use essential oils with adequate ventilation.
* Wash your hands after handling essential oils.
In case of an accident: *To treat accidental exposure of essential oil to eyes, flush with vegetable oil or milk to dilute. If stinging persists, seek medical assistance.
Breathe Blend Essential Oil