*Relieve Allergy Symptoms Naturally*
Brand NEW Recipe! All-natural, fortifying remedy to help naturally relieve allergy symptoms + boost your body's systems. Drawing on over 20 years experience in the aromatherapy & wellness industry, this effective blend is expertly formulated from the purest selections of Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint and
Frankincense essential oils.
This proprietary recipe of allergy soothing essential oils is ideal for helping relieve a range of allergy symptoms, including sneezing, itchy eyes, runny and stuffy nose, sinus inflammation and hay fever.
Available in 5mL + 10mL bottles for use in your diffuser or on one of our aromatherapy wearables for self-care wherever you go. Looking for a safe and effective topical application? Trust our NEW Allergy Blend Roll-On containing a synergizing mixture of these potent essential oils with pure botanical extracts.
Take Control & Be Your Own Healer – Breathe Deep + Live Well!
lemon essential oil (citrus limon peel oil), lavender essential oil (lavandula dentata flower oil), peppermint essential oil (mentha piperita (peppermint) oil), frankincense essential oil (boswellia carterii oil),
All pure essential oils, including blends, sold by Purple Essentials are of the highest quality, often referred to by other companies as therapeutic grade. However, we do not support ingesting these oils or using them undiluted on your skin. They are intended for use in aromatherapy diffusers.
Please follow the directions of use for the specific diffuser you are using. The recommended amount of pure essential oil needed should be between 5 and 15 drops.
Cautions for using pure essential oils or blends:
* Do not ever ingest essential oils without consulting a licensed health practitioner first.
* Do not apply essential oils to skin, eyes or mouth.
* Keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
* If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, have heart disease, epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, or have any medical condition that can be affected by essential oils or fragrances, please seek the advice of a health professional before using any essential oils.
* Use essential oils with adequate ventilation.
* Wash your hands after handling essential oils.
In case of an accident: *To treat accidental exposure of essential oil to eyes, flush with vegetable oil or milk to dilute. If stinging persists, seek medical assistance.
Allergy Blend Essential Oil